5 Steps to Making Your Own Rules
1. Get connected. Sit and meditate. Pause, get comfortable, and listen to yourself regularly to cultivate intuition. Your highest purpose is resting right inside of you. Tap in, have a listen, and allow your intuition to expand.
2. Shed what’s not serving you. Make a list. What are the actions that you do and the rules that you follow that aren’t serving you? It can be as simple as eating too much sugar, or participating in a toxic relationship. It’s important to face what’s not serving you before you can write any new rules.
3. Make space. Without space, there is no room for inspiration, creativity, or anything new. De-clutter your living space. Clean up your social and work calendar.
4. Allow creativity. Find something you like that is creative and fun. It can be anything: knitting, cooking, yoga, or hiking. Let it be an activity that fuels you mentally, physically, and spiritually.
5. Make new rules. Formulate your new rules that serve you and your highest purpose. It can be as simple, as I’m going to prepare my own meals 3 days a week, or I’m signing up for that yoga membership I keep putting off, or I’m going to take steps toward the career of my dreams. Set your rules in your mind, write them down, and allow the possibility that you may start the process again in a week, a month, or a year.
You’ll have to watch the video to find out the ONE rule everyone should break!